Lab Intern Position
At Day Zero Diagnostics we're developing a radically new diagnostic platform.
If we succeed, it will transform the way infectious diseases are treated.
We're looking for talented and driven teammates to help us
solve scientific challenges spanning several disciplines.
As a Lab Intern, you will work under the mentorship of an experienced scientist,
carrying out experiments and assisting with day-to-day operation of the lab.
You will have the opportunity to acquire new skills
and gain experience working with an accomplished team
in a multidisciplinary and fast-paced start-up environment.
- Perform and assist with experiments involving cellular immunology,
PCR, bacterial culture, DNA isolation, and DNA sequencing
- Maintain detailed documentation of experimental work
- Ensure quality control of equipment, reagents and cellular components
- Make scientific presentations to the team reporting your results
- Work closely within the group and with outside collaborators
- Highly motivated and independent
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Laboratory experience (at least 6 months)
- Experience with data analysis and numerical software