Lab Technician Position
At Day Zero Diagnostics we're developing a radically new diagnostic platform.
If we succeed, it will transform the way infectious diseases are treated.
We're looking for talented and driven teammates to help us
solve scientific challenges spanning several disciplines.
As a Lab Technician, you will work closely with an experienced scientist,
carrying out experiments and assisting with day-to-day operation of the lab.
You will have the opportunity to acquire new skills
and gain experience working with an accomplished team
in a multidisciplinary and fast-paced start-up environment.
- Perform and assist with experiments involving molecular biology,
microbiology, and cellular immunology
- Maintain detailed documentation of experimental work
- Ensure quality control of equipment, reagents and cellular components
- Make scientific presentations to the team reporting your results
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in biology or related field
- Highly motivated, independent, and responsible
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Laboratory experience (at least six months)
- Experience with data analysis and numerical software